I-CLAN is on the lookout for a Mobile Application Developer to create breathtaking native mobile apps. Do you thrive on building world-class apps? We want to hear from you! This position is open to full-time candidates; – 40 hours workweek.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD BE:
- A mobile application developer proficient with React Native or Flutter.
- Comfortable using Android and iOS SDKs and managing multiple versions for a variety of devices.
- Knowledgeable in mobile-specific functionality, such as location, push notifications, camera interaction, and cross-app interaction.
- Proficient with RESTful API architecture.
- Knowledgeable in mobile security standards and best practices.
- Able to develop apps that use both APIs and business embedded logic to achieve the mobile app’s desired functionality.
- Comfortable developing apps where both the user experience and business functionality are equally important.
- Able to optimize apps for performance.
- Knowledgeable of version control systems, such as Git.
- Great at communicating with developers and other I-CLAN team members
- A cross-disciplined person who is not afraid of maintaining a production application whilst capable of learning new technologies and putting them into practical use.
- A team player who enjoys working in small teams to accomplish big things.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Document daily progress on work items & communicate to appropriate stakeholders by updating assigned tickets and logging time
- Work out of hours, when appropriate, to support major implementations or to react to high priority service issues
- Guide development of tools, infrastructure, and processes within the configuration, build and release process
- Build native apps for iOS and Android devices
- Perform unit and functional testing to ensure the quality of work
- Create and execute automated testing
- Work with the product owner to define enhancements and potential gaps in requirements.
- Identify and integrate third-party components as needed to quickly achieve the desired functionality
- Experiment and create a proof of concept prototypes for new features as needed
- Participate in peer design reviews, code review, and testing to ensure quality releases
- Provide assistance, training, and/or mentoring to less-experienced engineers and other team members
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to multitask, manage details, and keep sight of overall objectives
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines within a dynamic environment
- Needs to possess an exceptional ability to effectively communicate both verbally and non-verbally, with technical and non-technical personnel
- Able to manage multiple concurrent priorities spanning new mobile development projects as well as applications maintenance and support
- Individual must have a strong technical foundation as well as a full understanding of common coding standards and configuration management
- Understand the complete deployment lifecycle from design, build, test, and deployment
- Familiarity with one or more version control systems (Git)
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills, and able to learn new technologies quickly
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Experience in automating UI and unit tests using relevant testing frameworks
- Have released and maintained some applications in the Google Play Store
- Have released and maintained iOS applications in the Apple App Store
- Familiarity chat App development.
- The candidate should have strong communication skills, possess the ability to present complex technical information to a wide range of audiences, from other technical staff to senior management, and be willing to share knowledge freely
- Must be able to collaborate with in-house project management / product ownership team to keep the project running smoothly
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a mail with subject “JOB APPLICATION” to email@example.com. Attach the following documents.
- A Curriculum Vitae.
- Portfolio of applications you have created or contributed to (With references).
- A motivational Letter.
- NB: APPLICATION DEADLINE is Friday 31st January 2020, 16:00 (GMT + 1)