We are looking for qualified developers to join our technology team for a 6 months paid professional internship which may lead to employment. They will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Produce fully functional applications by writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new products, tools, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A holder of an HND diploma or degree holder in a related field
- Academically in good standing
Applicants should be familiar with at least one or all of the following Technologies;
- React Native
- Four (4) or more months programming experience with any of the technologies listed in (II) above
- Classroom programming experience required
- Proven work experience as a developer
- A portfolio of applications you have created or contributed to.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to collaborate with a team.
- Able to work a minimum of 40 hours a week (we can be flexible around your schedule.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send a mail with subject “PROFESSIONAL INTERNSHIP APPLICATION” to email@example.com
- Attach the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Portfolio of applications you have created or contributed to (With references).
- A motivational Letter.
NB: APPLICATION DEADLINE is Tuesday 10th November 2020, 16:00 (GMT + 1)