We are looking for high-performing Regional Coordinators to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximising our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and implementing the plans at regional levels.
- Achieve Growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the regional sales team.
- Implement the company’s strategic sales plan that expands our company’s customer base and ensure our strong presence at Regional level.
- Manage Recruitment, Objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representative in their region.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A holder of a Bachelor’s degree in any Business or IT related field.
- Proven track of record of positive sales performance.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales coordinator constantly meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the company.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and presentation skills.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Ability to work with a team and high sense of collaboration.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send a mail with subject “REGIONAL SALES COORDINATOR” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Two References.
- A motivational Letter (Should include the selected region for which you are applying).
NB: APPLICATION DEADLINE is March 5th 2021, 16:00 (GMT + 1)